Name and Social Security Number Changes

One legal document is required as proof of your name or Social Security Number change. Click here for more information about name and SSN changes.

Address or Residency Changes

Changing your address or residency may increase or decrease your tuition rate. Contact us for more information about student information or registration at 443-840-CCBC (2222).

[ Exit Help ]

Release: 8.5.2